For Frying Fish
- 1 kg boneless fish fillets, cut into cubes
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili sauce
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- 1 cup fish stock
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon red chili paste
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour ( dissolved in little water)
- 1 teaspoon red chili sauce
- Salt to taste
Wash fish and pat dry.
Cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
Add eggs, soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger garlic paste, cornflour, cayene pepper and salt to taste. Mix until well combined.
Leave it for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Now heat oil in a deep pan oevr medium heat. Fry fish pieces, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Remove from the oil and absorbant on kitchen paper.
Keep warm and repeat this procedure with remaining fish.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoon vegetable oil in a wok or pan. Saute garlic for 30 seconds.
Then add red bell pepper, green bell pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Stir in the tomato ketchup, red chili paste, soy sauce and red chili sauce.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add fish stock. Bring to a boil.
Cook for 4 minutes then stir in the cornflour paste.
Add fried fish pieces. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Top with green onion. Deliciuos Chili Gralic Fish is ready to serve.