Fresh and juicy shrimps pickled in malt vinegar and a host of spices.
Ingredients Of Jhinga Achaar
- 1 kg shrimps, shelled and de-veined
- 2 Tbsp whole red chillies
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 Tbsp achaar masala
How to Make Jhinga Achaar
- 1.Mix oil and red chillies.
- 2.Cook covered at high heat for 2 minutes.
- 3.Mix in the ginger-garlic paste
- 4.Cook uncovered at high heat for 3 minutes.
- 5.Add shrimps. Mix and cook uncovered at high heat for 7 minutes, stir once.
- 6.Mix in chilli powder, turmeric, salt, vinegar
- 7.Cook covered at 70% for 7 minutes.
- 8.Add achaar masala and mix well
- 9.Cool and serve.
- For storage:
- 1.Transfer into a clean, sterile airtight jar and refrigerate.