Spicy fish mixture shaped into cakes and fried, a perfect brunch option!
Ingredients Of Thai Fish Cakes With Pineapple Chutney
- 1 fillet Firm white fish (diced)
- 5-6 Green beans, finely chopped
- 1 stalk Spring onions, finely chopped
- Few sprigs Coriander
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Kafir lime leaf
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp Lemongrass, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red Thai curry paste
- 1 Egg
- 40-50 Gram Bread crumbs + Bread crumbs to coat the fish cakes
- To shallow fry Oil
How to Make Thai Fish Cakes with Pineapple Chutney
1.In a bowl add diced fish pieces, green beans, spring onions, coriander, lemon juice, lime leaf, fish sauce, lemongrass, Thai curry paste, egg and 40-50 gms of bread crumbs. Mix.
2.Add this in a food processor or mixie. Take this mixture and shape into balls, flatten into cakes.
3.Roll in bread crumbs. Shallow fry in hot oil.
4.Serve with a sweet pineapple chutney.