Best Way to Enjoy Gobhi Aloo | How to Serve Aloo Gobhi: Gobhi Aloo sabji would go best with a chapati or paratha. You can even eat it with plain rice.
Ingredients Of Gobhi Aloo
- 500 Gram Cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
- 250 Gram Potatoes (cut lengthwise)
- 1/4 Cup Clarified butter
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 2-3 Green chillies (slit)
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder
- To taste Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Gobhi Aloo
- 1.Parboil the potatoes and set aside.
- 2.Heat the clarified butter in a heavy-based pan and add the cumin seeds.
- 3.When they splutter, add the ginger. When the ginger begins to brown, add the yoghurt, a Tbsp at a time, stirring vigorously till the fat separates between each addition.
- 4.Add the cauliflower, potatoes and green chillies
- 5.Stir-fry the vegetables over high for 2-3 minutes till they get coated with the clarified butter.
- 6.Then add the chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, coriander powder and salt. Stir a few more times, till well mixed.
- 7.Lower the heat, cover the pan and let the vegetables cook till tender, stirring 2-3 times.
- 8.Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander leaves.