A healthy salad recipe with a light vinegar and oil dressing. Perfect as a side with some roasted meat and garlic bread.
Ingredients Of Crunchy Ribbon Salad
- For the salad:
- 2-3 Iceberg lettuce (teared)
- 3-4 Rocket leaves (teared)
- 2-3 Romaine leaves (teared)
- 1/2 Carrot (sliced into ribbons)
- 1/2 Cucumber (sliced into ribbons)
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Spring onions (cut into chunks)
- 5-6 Black olives
- 5-6 Green olives
- 2 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- A pinch of Mustard powder
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
How to Make Crunchy Ribbon Salad
1.Wash all the vegetables nicely.
2.In a bowl mix together all the salad ingredients.
3.In another bowl whisk together oil and vinegar with some mustard powder. Add salt and pepper.
4.Pour the dressing over the salad.