- 2 cups leftover mashed Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese optional
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- green onion thinly sliced
- sour cream or garlic mayo
In a mixing bowl, combine together the mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, flour and green onions.
Season with salt, pepper and herb seasoning.
Heat a large nonstick pan over medium high heat with a drizzle of oil.
Drop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot pan in 6 mounds and cook until golden brown on the first side, about 3-4 minutes.
Then flip and cook until cooked through, another 3-4 minutes.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Heat the remaining oil and cook the rest of the pancakes.
Garnish pancakes with chopped green onion.
Serve with sour cream or garlic mayo if desired.