- 1 kg undercut beef cut into strips.
- 12 green chilies cut into lengthwise
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon white flour
- Salt to taste
Put beef in a a refrigerator for 2 hours.
Remove from the freezer and cut into thin slices.
In a small bowl, mix together of all ingredients except the oil and green chillies.
Pour this marination over the beef strips.
Toss to coat evenly.Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet over medium-high heat.Cook and stir fry for 30-40 minutes or until desire doneness.
Add green chillies. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Dish it out. Chinese Dry Beef Chilli is ready to serve. ENJOY!!