- 1 cup small pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 1 small carrot, cubed
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/3 cup process cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, boiled
For Salad Dressing:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
Yield: 6 servings
Amount Per Serving: ( 1 serving = 1 cup)
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 20 g (3 g saturated )
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
- Sodium: 332 mg
- Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Toast carrots and broccoli in a pan for 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let it cool.
Place pasta, broccoli, carrot, cheese, cucumber, and egg in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly. Creamy Shell Pasta Salad is ready to serve. ENJOY!!