For Egg Salad
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise mayo with olive oil is my favorite
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon cream cheese spread
- 1 large cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 sliced white sandwich bread
In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs and mayonnaise until completely incorporated.
Add garlic powder, salt, pepper and chopped dill. Mix until well combined.
Toss bread slices on both sides.
Spread egg spread mixture on 4 bread slices.
Cover with another four bread slices.
Top with cheese spread and cucumber strips, then close sandwiches with remaining bread slices.
Cut crusts from bread, forming finger sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into three, creating 3 rectangle mini-sandwiches each. Enjoy!